Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Zaraso Salos Trekas No3 - I see the finish!


Hi all, main new in this week: Zaraso Sala is finished. Seems all works fine. I have nice shadows result from Wally. Again, my frends-testers, says that have normal FPS here. So if, in this week, I will resave final shadows result for rainy weather settings, track will open and share for whole RBR community.

As always, free for commercial usage, and without any limitation to use objects textures in others projects.

Now about track. Actually i did two version of it. One is like original (real) Super Special Stage from our Lithuania Rally championship - its have just 2-o laps (2 km). Quit short track dedicated just for spectators. But I think for drivers its not very interesting, so I did extended version and you can run 5 laps (5 km) also.

All now, see you nex time, bye

2 comments:

  1. dekui ,Antanai uz dar viena LT dopa,ka gali zinoti, gal ir dar koks lietuviskas dopas isvys virtualia erdve.... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Na,niekada negali žinoti :) Nei pažadėti, nei paneigti tikrai negaliu :)

      Delete