Friday, September 25, 2015

Junior Wheels No 13 - DOWNLOAD I-II

Hi all, it's great day, finally I finish with "Junior Wheels" track series. Now, we will have updated Junior Wheels I - it have some track physics improvement. Add new animation, some new rally sign, I hope, it will help for better orientation. And, ofcourse, fix pacenotes...
Junior Wheels II - track actually is reverse version, but have start and finish in the position as Junior Wheels I. Any way, it's technical stage and it will help learn a lot different rally aspects, so these tracks is dedicated for newbie in RBR country.
Sorry guys, file packs is heavy, but inside you will have ready 10 different weather settings (including night!) and all types of road surfaces (9 road types)...
Big thanks Wally, for patiently and online shadows support.
I hope you like it and enjoy.
>>> JUNIOR WHEELS I download <<<>>> JUNIOR WHEELS II download <<<
PS: it's free, for all plugins, you can use, any parts, from this project, but any modification is not allowed there. And if you like it, don't forget support my creation...

5 comments:

  1. wow wow abidvi trasos atkeliauja,bus malonu paciupineti,gal pastebesiu kas pasikeite :)dekui !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://i.piccy.info/i9/3be0647ab4dfda719b69061257c4e02b/1443295405/99761/932537/2015_09_26_221649.png

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you right, I miss these folders, but it's easy take from Junior Wheels-I, These features is the same...

      Delete
  3. nieko blogo neradau, dar dinozaurai visai idomiai atrodo,nelabai supratau ko ten truksta ir ka ten pernesti reiktu is pirmos trasos,taip pat dekui uz Karowa ir kas maloniausiai nuteike kad visgi issprendei seseliu problema ,super !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dėl dinozaurų, čia juokas ar iš ties kengūros pasidarė didelės su lig dinozaurais? Nes, kartais taip būna su skriptais?
      O trūksta, prie "dry" dangos, "normal" ir "worn" tekstūros. Jas reikia kopijuoti iš Junior Wheels I tekstūrų archyvo...

      Delete