Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Undva - No11 Full track onboard

Hi every one, I happy to say, Undva now, have full driveable lenght! Wuala! Sorry video is without sound, but you can see how it is real. Now, I'm start work on road sides elements. Need to add, spectators cars, soft and moveable collision, hard collision (in section from BTB project), sounds, animations, advertisement, so still a lot of work, but nice to see this result. I hope you like it..
By the way, I have idea, share tris track for free, just for online tournament usage, until I will get 100 Eu donation. Yes, I know it's not cheap, but I lost there a lot working hours and at the same time lost my super duper mouse and I need refresh it... So if you like my tracks - rise up my motivation.
Whats will include in this stage: well all types of different road surfaces, all weather settings, shadows, night version. And of course revers version, too.

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic!! Can't wait to drive on this SS! It was a great idea from you to extend original track. The new part is really interesting and nice.
    Good luck with your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I'm happy that you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your work Rally Guru! as usual : )

    ReplyDelete